viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

Walking


There is something I do since I have memory… Walk. In this way you will realize the world around you.  Walk is in essence known.

When I was a child I walked to the park or the wood, near of my beach house, with my cousins. We played all the afternoon… We really enjoyed it.  

You have two ways of walk: alone or in pair. If you need walk to introspect you must walk alone. But if you want that your walk will be most funny and you need to share with other person your experiences walking, the walk in pair will be the appropriated.  

I love walk because you stop in a place and you can observe and know other different world. This means that you go out of your bubble and can see the things from other perspective. On that way I have knew so much.

In a moment of my life, thirteen at sixteen years aprox, I walked all days. In that time I knew so much of Santiago. For example if you go to smart neighborhood (Vitacura, Las Condes, La Dehesa, etc) you can see all in tidy and nothing is dirty, but is a so poor place. But I you go to the center of Santiago you can see dirty street, dirty people, architecture in disorder, and beautiful places full of history.

Today I don´t have much time to dedicate to walk, but in the free time I go with my boyfriend and we walked together. It is so entertaining.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario