viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

FENTEPUY TAÑI DUNGUN

Hi bloggers. Now I’m going to talk about the  Francisca's blog.
Your blog is one of the most visited by an important person… Me!                               
I think the title’s blog is so brilliant and few persons can say what is it mean, but I’m an expert in Mapudungun (H) and the title is as you “nothing to say” ja!            
I like the post you talk about a journey to Araucanía region. I know more of that places and I like most the landscape of the path to Neltume. When you talk about HOUSE MD I remembered a chapter I saw the last Friday. In my opinion Dr. House is a funny person and the series is very interested.
 You have been too responsible with your posts I haven’t! About the design I like the photo in background is so lovely, where you take it?
To judge for the comments people left on your blog I think the people didn’t read your posts completely. I recommend you to use more images and videos to illustrate better your posts and these can be more interesting.
However, I think your blogs is very good.
See you later.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario