jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

A movie


A Movie
 This text is a correction of the original  Francisca’s post.

I don’t know which is (was) the first film that I saw in the cinema, but I believe that was Toy story, a film about a boy that has a favorite toy, but in the birthday he received a new favorite toy, and start (starts) the conflict. I remember that I went with my father; I don’t remember whit precision the date or the year, but was especially (special or especial) because was de (the) unique opportunity that we (have to) go together to the cinema(.) 
 I think that he wasn’t very entertaining but I enjoy (enjoyed) much this film, because was very amazing think that the toys has live (life), they talk, walk, and they had (have) emotions.                                                                                                                                                                   Before  (After) was opened the second part of the movie, and I went to see with my brother, and again I find (found) a (an)excellent movie, and the  (. The)three part was opened recently but I don’t see (haven’t seen), I don’t know why, I wait see some day, though my nephew relate me all the movie.
Other film that I don’t know see (haven’t seen) inn (in) the cinema was (is) harry potter, I see (have seen) all movies (and I read  (have read) all the books), and other (others)classic movie that I see (have seen) but not in the cinema was (is) the little mermaid,  ( )and the Lion king that I have in VHS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario