viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

The Hunchbacked of Notre Dame

This post is too difficult to me because when I was a child I saw many movies in the cinema, in fact go to the cinema was a Family hobby.  We gave preference   Disney  movies and after We went to McDonall’s for a happy box. Honestly I never like McDonalls food but I liked collectable figures of Disney.
Once I went with my mom and my sister to see the Hunchbacked of Notre Dame, a production of 1996 of Walt Disney Pictures, in old cinema in the center doesn’t exist now. I forget the name.  This movie is based in a novel of Victor Hugo (one of my favourites writers I love Les Misérables!). The storie  is located in Paris of 1482 and tell about the life of a hunchbacked prisioner , Quasimodo,  of a Cathedral who is cheated by the Minister of Justice in Paris called Frollo. Frollo killed Quasimodo’s mother outside Notre Dame Cathedral and the archdeacon tell to Frollo that he must pay for these and Frollo is converted in the Quasimodo’s father. Obviously Frollo is cruel with Quasimodo and makes Quasimodo think he is a monster and he must be prisioner in the church because the people can't see him. The rest of the film is about the met with a gypsy  called Esmeralda.
This movie is one of the best I prefer in my child. If you don´t see it you must do now!

4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the walt disney pictures have a good film, i remember that my father rent all the disney movie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never have watched this movie, but I like the characters.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's a great movie not I went to the movies but I have it on vhs.

    ResponderEliminar