martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

Something I woul like to learn


Since three months ago I got interest  for the  production's scene.  Some peopple can say that a scene is an ordinary model but is most complicated that this. The scene is an art so complicated to produce because consist in take a specific situation and carry to a small scale. Is an art that can`t be elaborated for an architect or a painter how can be thought and how is in more cases unfortunately. If you go to Cal y Canto station you can see an extraordinary scenes aparently but these are produced by painters evidently because it is lacking of principles of a production's scene.
I am interested in a elaboration’s scene because I think that in Chile it is so poor and It`s true it is so dificult to learn because It request  much dedication and  time.  In this moment I am investigating about the principles of  a three dimentions and how it insert in a scene. It is so interesting. I think that I won`t be good in this but a want to develop as a hobby. I don`t have much time to dedicate it  and it is so expensive but I wish  learn it.

1 comentario: