viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

Cuevana.tv

Today I’m going to talk about my favorite website. My favorite website is YouTube for many reasons, but I’m going to talk about cuevana.  Cuevana is the release of a part of culture because means anybody that have a computer with Internet can see many movies.  I always think the culture must be free but other persons think culture is a good business.
Well, honestly I think cuevana don’t have many good movies. In my opinion cuevana have a lot of movies trash, but are there a few of good films. Recently I saw  “El secreto de sus ojos”   with my boyfriend and I loved it, You must see it! (http://www.cuevana.tv/#!/peliculas/269/el-secreto-de-sus-ojos)

I discovered Cuevana in 2009 when one friend told me of this website. The first film I saw was “The lake house”. One person recommends me, but I was so boring with the movie. Later I began to see more movies and today every time I want to see a movie, I visit Cuevana.

A few months MegaUpload have problems with the SOPA law and Cuevana had problems too because many of its movies was uploaded on MegaUpload. Since that moment, Cuevana gone recovering and found others net server to charge the movies.
I like Cuevana because is the one website that skip restriction to use and If you are fan of a series you can see it on Cuevana. I consider that Cuevana have isn’t enough, because upload many movies of Hollywood and needs more films of Latin America and Europe, but is a good beginning.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario