viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

J Cruz



I am not an expert in picadas but I know many of they. I love many place to eat like Bravissimo, Frilippo, Dominó, Fuente Alemana, but today  I’m going to talk about one of they that I like so much: J Cruz. in Valparaiso. This place is located in Condell street near of the central square  in Valparaiso.
I went to there because somebody recommend me . The first time I went with my boyfriend Camilo. Was in a public holiday. The place was in a blind alley. The appearance of the street was seedy.  The speciality of the restaurant is the chorrillana, a food that contains meat,  french fries, fried onions and eggs and in there in particular is very delicious, the best I proved.
The place is knowed by his peculiarity. Is a restaurant- museum because there are many  old things that represent the popular culture, and many photos and messages of people that was in there.
The place is very famous at national and  international level. Always  is full of persons, foreigns and nationals, and there is any singer singing “Valparaiso de mi amor”. J cruz is famous because represent much of the recognized harbor.
I like it because you can know people, eat a delicious chorrillana and hear beautiful songs. I don`t go  to J cruz so much but I wait for an other oportunity to go soon. If you never  went, make it now!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario