viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

A Birthday



Hello guys! Today I’m going to tell you one of my birthdays. I’m really complicated in this topic  because I don’t like celebrate my birthdays. I don’t know why but it’s sure I don’t like it.
There are few times that I have celebrated my birthday. I remember one in special, in 1996 when I was six years old in November 30th. My parents decided  celebrate my birthday in a big celebration. They invited  all my cousines ,that were twenty five by my mom and seventeen by my dad, uncles and I invited a few of my friends.
The celebration was in my house. I remember there were more people in my house I didn’t walk!                I remember one of the cakes, my favourite!  The cake was of yogurt of raspberry that my aunt made to me, was big and delicious!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario