viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Important Exam

Hello my friends! Today I’m going to tell you about how the academic world affects my life. I’m not a “mateo” person, because I’ve never be good for studying but this don’t mean I’m not interested in learn. I think that the marks don’t say if you really learnt.

In the school, when I was a child, I never learnt the multiplications of memory and my mom always scolded me for that.

I remember once in the last year in the school I had chemistry exam. I was angry because the teacher included topic she didn’t teaches us. Obviously I didn’t study and I answered only three questions of forty. I won a great 0!

Now surely you are asking who is the man in the picture. I believe all in the class know him and surely many of you don’t like him. His name is Hugo Romero geographer and teacher in the college. He is an unpleasant person and one of the people I really hate.

I put the photo here because the first year of my state on the university ended so badly by him. In the subject Metodology of Investigation, in second semester I had to give the exam to pass. I remember so good because is the once that  I have had stress by an exam. In this situation Francisca Caniguan went with me. Finally we pass the subject but is a bad  memory. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario