lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Soda Stereo's concert


All started when I was thinking wath I wanted for my  seventeen’s birthday.  My father  offered me go to Soda Stereo’s Concert  and obviously I accepted. In those years of my adolescence  the band I most liked was Soda Stere. I loved Gustavo Cerati and how He play guitar. So I waited eagerly.
31th October, 2007 I went to the Soda Stereo’s  Concert. I went with my father because He love the band like me.
We went  very early. We waited  outside the National Stadium more time. Finally We came in and  went to area “field” . In this, We waited  in the place was most near to the band.
First came the support band taht were horrible and boring. Later came the band . In this moment I was so excited but in a few seconds I was regretful because the peopple near me was more near and more near and more near and they ran over me. My father took my hand and take me away from  there.
We stayed back in “field” and hear the concert there. I enjoyed a lot. I sang all the songs and shout things to the band. This was the best concert.

1 comentario:

  1. I would see to soda stereo in a concert, this moment is very special for you, congratulation
    I envy you, jajjaja :)

    ResponderEliminar