martes, 3 de enero de 2012

A short Christmas

Christmas time! It is so special, my favourite social date, but this is the most special Christmas because is the first time that I spent with my son:  Lautaro.
 Before the dinner We cleaned the house. We spent Christmas time in my house always. After we prepared the dinner and finally We went at table. Like another time I spent with my fathers, my sister, my grandparents, my uncles and my cousins but this year We were only eight because the older don´t come already.
The dinner was fantastic. We ate a beef with sauté champignon and rice with salads. And then We ate a dessert: Babaroi of strawberry.
After the dinner, in the table We had a conversation about the year: experiences, stories, anecdotes and We told jokes! That was very funny!  I enjoyed this Christmas but only I regreat that I didn´t spend with my boyfriend, because We decided that He will celebrate Christmas with him parents because they are so alone.
The finally of the celebration was a presents moment.  Lautaro received very special gifts, but he most liked an “espantacuco singer y images projector” this toy is very magic and special baby experience. We hear this everynight.

1 comentario:

  1. i dont know why i imagine you enjoy the "espantacuco" most lautaro :D

    ResponderEliminar