lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Chinese Zodiac

The horse is characterized by his energy, outgoing and stronger.  I think that this qualities are trues in the horse person that I know and in part at me. But also describe the horse like a narcisitic and opportunistic person.  He jump from one relation to the next. I don’t consider that I am like this.
The text say that horses are healthy. Maybe this is true maybe not. But I am in accordance that the horse like to be at liberty and independece. I like it.
I liked when the text metioned that the horses are honest, friendly and openminded person. It is true. Persons that I know are similar with the definition and I believe taht I am too.
The text also describe horse as person that like situation that interact with others persons. I like the moments when I know news persons, but i don’t believe that this person can be real friends.
In the Greek  Zodiac  I’m Sagittarian representated by Orion in Astrology.  I’ve read my horoscope but not usually. I think that it is not credible at least that appear in newspaper. In the Chinese Zodiac  I’m the horse but I’m not identified with this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario