martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

A photgraph

This photo was taken in 1994 when  We were a children in Cholgo, a location in South of Chile. In this photo are my sister (Karina), my cousins (Camila and Benjamín), a boy called Andrés and me at left of the photo. Andrés was a  landlords’s son of the country house.
In the travel  We goes with my father and my grandparents. We goes to the Isabel and Ramón’s house, friends of my family.
I love this photo because the landscape  was very beautifull, the green mountains and the blue lake. But I liked most was a dolphins called “tonina” that We saw when goes in a boat that We must taken to go to the country house. 
This travell was my first rapprochement at country life. In this I knew cows, sheeps and pigs and I knew how lived the country peopple. I have beautifull regards of this travel.

6 comentarios:

  1. I always wanted to sail! But I did never get the chance to do so! I Wish your parents allowed you to do that

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is a very beautiful picture, you are so beautiful! (in the picture!) JEJE.
    The family days in vacations are so nice, and the South of Chile is wonderfull!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn’t recognize you in the photo… so sad. But you been inside a boat and I think it’s really great.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. nice picture, the colours are very special.. the landscape it's beatifull!! if you present this photo in a competition surly you win!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i like the pose the girl of red sweater!

    ResponderEliminar