domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

Christmas's childhood


I don’t remember an specific Christmas, but I have lovely regards of my childhood’s Christmas. Always I celebrated with all my father’s family in my house. We were seventeen cousins, ten parent and my granparent. We ate meat or chicken or turkey  with rice or Duchess potatoes and salads.

I loved Christmas but the moment that I most liked in the celebrate was a  Viejito Pascuero’s around. This consisted in go in the truck of my grandfather and go for a drive more or less near of my house. This around lasted at around ten minutes. I loved this situation because we pretended to believe in viejito pascuero and the truck was an older vehicle was a heap of scrap that we called him ironically “pajaro  veloz” and we goes shout “ pajaro veloz pajaro veloz...”  and goes sing a Christmas songs in spanish and in our bad english. It was great.

Finally we  goes to the Christmas Tree and we looked for gifts and shouted the name of the owner of the present. In 2000 I received a beautifull bicycle that is the most important gift because still I preserve it. Christmas is a more important  time in family.

1 comentario: